Best Western Plus
The Best Western Plus Wichita West Airport Inn is located right off of Highway 54 (Kellogg) and West Street, less than three miles from Dwight D. Eisenhower International Airport and the heart of downtown Wichita. Whether you are here for business in downtown Wichita, a concert or event at the Intrust Bank Arena® or catching a flight from Dwight D. Eisenhower International Airport our hotel is in an ideal, quiet location with easy access to virtually all Wichita has to offer.
We provide complimentary shuttle service to the airport and too many other nearby venues including downtown Wichita.
Indulge in a complimentary fresh full hot breakfast each morning that features guest favorites like a build your own pancake and oatmeal station, allowing you to pick your perfect toppings, freshly made biscuits and sausage gravy, two types of scrambled eggs and many other rotating hot items, fresh fruit, selection of pastries bread and cereal, juice, coffee and much more.
A large seasonal outdoor swimming pool is what allows us to stand out above the rest. Cool off before setting out to explore the many museums and attractions for the day which may include Tanganyika Wildlife Park where you can enjoy hands on animal experience, or the Sedgwick County Zoo and its vast excitement. Guests also enjoy free high-speed wireless Internet throughout the hotel, a 24-hour business center and a 24-hour fitness center.
The hotel also is conveniently located near many of Wichita's major companies such as, Cessna Aircraft, Flight Safety® International, John Deere Training Center, Bombardier Learjet, Spirit AeroSystems® and many more.
Book a stay at the Best Western Plus Wichita West Airport Inn for the best rates and an amazing stay!
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast. 4 rotational hot items, oatmeal, make your own waffles, yogurt variety, pastry variety, cereals, fresh whole and sliced fruit and breads. Coffee and juice variety as well.
- Outdoor pool Heated Pool close
- Exercise facility, 24 hours, free, we have a treadmill, elliptical and stationary bike as well as free weights, medicine balls and a weight machine
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridors
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff, English, Spanish and Dutch
- Dry cleaning, same day available Monday - Friday and is picked up in the morning and returned each night. Prices vary.
- Express check out
- Late check out, depends on availability
- Cable or satellite television, Cable TV
- 4.0 mile(s) from Cessna Aircraft Company
- 1.6 mile(s) from John Deere Training Center
- 3.3 mile(s) from Bombardier Learjet
- 3.9 mile(s) from Yingling Aviation
- 2.9 mile(s) from Flight Safety Cessna International
- 2.1 mile(s) from Eagle Med
- 8.8 mile(s) from Spirit Aerosystems
- 4.6 mile(s) from Museum of World Treasures, discover treasures from around the world and through the ages at the Museum of World Treasures. Where can you explore the crusty bones of long-lost creatures, marvel at Egyptian mummies, uncover the secrets of ancient civilizations, and enter the battlefields of World Wars? The Museum of World Treasures, with three floors of exhibits and surprises around every corner. Discover your inner explorer!
- 3.7 mile(s) from Wichita Art Museum, founded in 1935, has a distinguished history in South Central Kansas and the Midwest.
- 18.3 mile(s) from Kansas Star Casino
- 5.1 mile(s) from Warren OldTown Theatre Grille, offers luxury, comfort and quality in all of our 7 theatres. An extraordinary premium movie theatre and dining experience captured in one unique entertainment venue, is changing the way people watch movies, create romantic moments, eat and socialize. The OldTown Theatre Grille offers you the height of luxury, comfort and quality in both your movie and food experiences.
- 3.0 mile(s) from Keeper of the Plains, stands at the confluence of the Big and Little Arkansas rivers with hands raised in supplication to the Great Spirit. Since the sculpture's installation in 1974 to commemorate the United States Bicentennial, it has become a symbol for the city of Wichita and a tribute to the Native American tribes who continue to gather at this sacred site. The Keeper also serves as the focal point of an eight-year, $20 million restoration and river beautification project completed in May 2007.
- Across the street from Red Lobster®, Full Service, Seafood, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.4 mile(s) from Le Monde, Cafe, Mediterranean, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.9 mile(s) from Hangar One Steakhouse, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: dinner,
- 2.9 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse®, Full Service, Steak House, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 1.8 mile(s) from Lee's Chinese, Buffet, Chinese, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.9 mile(s) from Bella Vita Bistro, Full Service, Italian, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.8 mile(s) from Hog Wild Pit Bar-B-Q, Fast Food, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.6 mile(s) from Cinnamon's Deli, Deli, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.6 mile(s) from Knolla's Pizza, Pub, American, Open for: lunch, dinner,
- 0.8 mile(s) from Spear's Restaurant & Pie Shop, Full Service, American, Open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner,
- 1 mile(s) from Friends University, private university
- 1 mile(s) from Newman University, private university
- 8.5 mile(s) from Wichita State University
- 14 mile(s) from Derby
- 13.2 mile(s) from Park City
- 10.9 mile(s) from Goddard
- 12.7 mile(s) from Valley Center
- 13.5 mile(s) from Bel Aire
- 15.2 mile(s) from Andover
- 13.4 mile(s) from Maize
- 10.5 mile(s) from Haysville
- 2.9 mile(s) from Ice Sports Wichita
- 5.5 mile(s) from YMCA Farha Sports Complex
- 1.1 mile(s) from Carousel Skate Center
- 5.3 mile(s) from Sedgwick County Park
- 0.9 mile(s) from Towne West Square, makes shopping simple, convenient and fun. Anchored by Dillard's, JCPenney, and Dick's Sporting Goods, Towne West Square offers great variety and selection in a climate controlled indoor mall with more than 95 specialty stores. You'll find shops such as American Eagle Outfitters, Bath & Body Works, Charlotte Russe, The Buckle, Express, and Victoria's Secret. Be sure to visit our newest retailer, Rue 21, located near Maurices in the JC Penney wing.
- 8.1 mile(s) from NewMarket Square, home to many nationally popular retailers and restaurants, as well as Wichita favorites. Enjoy convenient storefront parking with main street ambiance.
- 3 mile(s) from Wichita Mid-Continent Airport
- 3.7 mile(s) from Wichita Transit
- 31 mile(s) from Amtrak Station
- 3.8 mile(s) from Wichita
- Free local shuttle, 24 hours. Our shuttle is dedicated to the airport however we are able to shuttle to other local areas within a 3 mile radius depending on availability.